Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Let the PROMO Begin!

Well finally the new postcards are in!!!! 


I'm not 100% happy with the prints but, they are much better than the original order full of scratches! .... We'll I'm all done with consulting and I'm excited! It's time to spread my wings and fly. I have already begun sending out some promos and my goal is to stay focus and consistent. I have given myself an assignment of mailing 10 to 20 promo cards each week for the next 5 to 10wks. 

I sometimes get a bit overwhelm when I look at my list of Art Directors. At least, by minimizing the amount I send out- I am able to research more thorough to ensure that I follow the illustration guidelines of various publications. 

In the meantime; I have been happily creating twoodles and lots of doodles!
Here's  two ...


If you want to get in on the fun just check out #twoodle via twitter and see what the weekly word inspirations are. Pick a couple and then create a doodle. Once your all done, post your lovely creation on twitter using the #twoodle so that we can find you! 
So much fun!

Until then, I'll be a busy bee at the Soulful Studio! Thanks again to the lovely and talented Holli Conger for helping me to get FOCUSED!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment