Monday, March 5, 2012

Technology Addicted

It's amazing how we feel so vulnerable without our gadgets! I can't even walk out of the house without my cell phone. I usually feel a sense of anxiety rush through me. And, the panic rises up and slowly press into me and my oxygen begins to deflate. Ok... Im being a bit dramatic!
But, you get the picture!

Well, This weekend I had that feeling again. My computer got sucked into the virtual world of cyber virus and my husband had to call a CODE RED!!!!! When he pronounced my dear computer DEAD... I started to feel the panic rise and slowly I was sinking into a quick sand. I realized I had to rebuild a client's logo and redo a couple of other projects I was working on. But, I soon realized I had to shake off the blanket of sorrow and start to focus moving forward. This was just one of the lost logos I gave life to this morning.

Lesson learned: We are in the day and age of wonderful advances in technology -we have to roll with it. When we get overwhelmed it's always good to pause and regroup; then keep it moving.





" I find the great thing in this world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving; we must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it... but we must sail, and not drift, nor lie at anchor."
-Oliver Wendell Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment