Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Illustration Friday- Suspense

So, one of my resolutions for this year was to get back into the swing of things and participate more with Illustration Friday. The group was such a great spark to my creativity years ago. So here goes you guys!




After a conversation with my sister about seeing a physic; I started thinking about this lovely lady. The whole idea of a total stranger telling me details of my life and my future makes me anxious. Yet, I feel the suspense and almost a sense of curiosity. Will I be successful in my business endeavors this year? What does the future hold?..... I'll let you know if I get a reading.
Until then, Enjoy your day!





1 comment:

  1. Love those long fingers and the concentration in her face! Half the fun of life is the suspense of not knowing what each day will bring!?

    ReplyDelete