Tuesday, December 13, 2011

New Beginnings

There were many changes happening at the company I was working for and with all changes there is a sense of anxiety. I knew just why- when we were told that all work from home positions would be eliminated and were told to move inhouse at a off site facility. You ever get the feeling that you have no choice in the matter. Do you ever feel like your back is against the wall? How frustrating to have so many sleepless nights wondering how you are going to manage your household income. Now, Im thinking what if this and what if that. But, I know that God has a master plan and I'm just not privy to the details of it- not just yet. I had to make a decision to embark on building my business or stay in a slump not growing into the full potential that I know I am capable of.

Stay tuned and walk with me on the journey into the new year of 2012. Im mixed with many emotions but, I know I can't look back. It's time to embark on a new path.
Check back in and stay tuned .......

No comments:

Post a Comment