Saturday, January 18, 2014

Working on Vector Illustrations

Just wanted to share some soul doodles … It's always good to do a little experimenting…. that is with paints and a little digital media! So this past week I decided to challenge myself for my twoodle submission to go a little outside my comfort zone.  

The first weeks challenge I created for the words Tea and Goose. I started out with a sketch …. 

and then I decided why not take this into Illustrator and see what pops … 


 This lovely illustration was created with pen and ink, watercolor and collage. … 
(Challenge words Love and Finch)

Join us on Twitter where each week words are posted and you choose two to crate an illustration from. When your done you post your creation with the #twoodle and enjoy the lovely creations of the twoodlers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment