Friday, January 3, 2014

Walking into the EXTRAordinary

We'll we are in a New Year---2014; a time to reflect and think of what was, what is and
what will become!
Thankful for 2013 in many ways. It was a year of growth for me; stepping out of my box as a creative individual. I am thankful of the steps that I have taken thus far. It makes 2014 that much more exciting to step into a transformation that is currently evolving within me. While others are making resolution; I am sitting quietly pondering on what I am called to be. I ask myself - "What is my mission in 2014? What impressions will I leave behind this year?" The answer that whispers back- JUST BE YOU! Embracing the inner soul that encompasses the individual God has intended for me to be. I have a couple of impressions that I am currently working on. I can't wait to share them with everyone as the year evolves. Most importantly this is the year to accept that the ordinary is being called to do some EXTRAORDINARY things!

 Leave your soulful impressions behind in 2014! - Love and Peace. - Your Soulful Artist, Wilnara








No comments:

Post a Comment